September 28, 2012 by mischiefkitchen
When I first moved in to my first very-own-studio last year, my cupboards were perfect and full of everything.
A year of cooking experiments later, I’m off track. I’m out of a lot of stuff and clearly don’t have the greatest use of space.
Some recent wake-up calls:
1. The Perfect Pantry – Great because it has a whole section dedicated to pantry management!
2. How to Stock Your Pantry on Eating Well – This one is a pretty exhaustive list.
3. How to Stock a Minimalist Pantry – This woman clearly knows more about food and quality that I probably ever will. Plus, she lived in Italy. That is food cred.
4. Martha Stewart: How to Stock: Home Essentials – Two words: Printable Checklist.
5. Quest for the Perfect PANTRY – Aesthetic inspiration
With prime cooking weather coming up, I am going to stage a cupboard make-over…after I enjoy this glorious weekend, of course! SF in the 80′s? Yes please!